Monday, August 29, 2011

{Past Couple Days.....}

Morning Weight: 166.8

Last night and the couple days before that I really wasn't paying too much attention to what I was eating.....much more than normal.  When I do that I tend to eat quite a bit of sweet wheats like donuts lol and I end up getting bloated and gaining weight in my waist/love handle area.
Getting up and weighing myself was really hard....I've weighed myself before but just waved it off and ignored it....now I'm not ignoring it....now I'm forced to look at the number square in the eyes and see it.  Well I'm tired of seeing it and ignoring it....I'm tired of skimming through my closet at my shirts that don't fit me and ignoring the cute pair of jeans that I long to wear that are hanging on my closet door!!! 
I'm setting up a game plan and some goals and I'm going to watch my journey on my blog once again to help keep me motived :-)

Luvs! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment