Sunday, August 28, 2011

{Almost Square One....}

Very.....VERY LONG story short.....
A combination of meds, depression, life....and lots and lots of food.....and I'm almost back where I started at weight and eating habit wise.  Also I found out that I'm allergic to wheat and corn....I don't know if I've mentioned that on here.  So that has made it really difficult for me to pay attention to eating healthy for ME.
So here I am again.  I don't know what my plan is yet.  The kids are starting another school year.  I have three full time students this year.  Tommy is also going to be going to school so that will be an adjustment.  But I am looking forward to setting up a schedule that will get me working out again.  And figuring out how to get me eating healthy again too.....that's a hard one for me with cooking for my family.....I'm also hoping to continue to blog about it....through all of it.

 Luvs! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment