Tuesday, August 30, 2011

{New Addidtion To Our Family}

Morning Weight:  161.8

When it comes to working out yesterday...I didn't have anything to workout in so I ended up doing a BUNCH of laundry instead. Now I have a BUNCH of laundry to fold and put away too LOL But I also have something to workout in today which is what I was going for :-D
I wasn't able to completely watch my wheat/corn intake which is part of my goals (which I'll get up here soon) but I did do really well with eating a little bit here and there and not too much at dinner.  And did great with drinking water and not too much soda too.  I'm not too sure if the scale is correct and going to continue this morning but it sure is encouraging!!!  :-D



On with the most exciting news of yesterday tho!!  We got the newest addittion to our family....we got a little girl finally!!!!  She is a mini pin/chiwawah and is 3 months old.  :-D We haven't completely picked out a name for her....but we're trying out Dita....with a long E....as in Dita Von Teese....hehe  :-D  I know she is something that is what I would normally be blogging on our family blog....and believe me I will be here soon....lol....but I'm just SOOOO excited I had to have here on here too.  :-D



 Luvs! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment