Sunday, January 4, 2009

{Proof Is In The Pictures}

{My Own Personal Edward}

Taken: December 24th, 2008
(This is the picture that really started it all for me)
Okay~ I wanted ya'll to know that this is pic isn't BAD....what bothered me was that...I had wanted to loose my 'baby fat' way before this time....and I was upset with myself that I was 'still there' at this date.  I had had a lot of things going on in our lives and it had been hard, but I had been hard on myself, but I was tired of all the things I was letting get in my way.....so I wanted to get that out of the way before anyone tried to tell me that I looked fine here............. :-D

{The Love of My Life}

Taken: April 17th, 2009

{Lobsters Mate For Life}

Taken: September 20th, 2009


*I found a bunch of older pics of me from the summer right before we moved to Washington.....I'm thinking of posting some of them to really show the progress of my weight loss.....and I'll try and get some full body pics of me from now-ish to show what I've really been able to do :-D Luvs!

No comments:

Post a Comment